Jill Zimmerman's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"I have an 8am on Wednesday, but I'm going to see if I can swing a drop in when Brand…"

Jill Zimmerman replied May 1, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Domination Tour 2008!

20 May 13, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Brandon! Wow this sounds like soooo much fun! OK...have you been to any roasters in…"

Jill Zimmerman replied Apr 30, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Domination Tour 2008!

20 May 13, 2008
Reply by Brady

"I'll see you Wednesday!! How about 11'ish? I'll stop by!"

Jill Zimmerman replied Apr 21, 2008 to April Barista Jam and Pics!

8 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"arrrhhh! I'll be in Chicago for NRA!!! Rats! don't schedule June's for the 22nd ok?!…"

8 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Hey Jason! I'll be there! Look for the Caffe D'Amore booth! I'd love to meet all the…"

Jill Zimmerman replied Apr 21, 2008 to Who in the Family is SCAA-MN bound?

1 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jill Zimmerman

"UHHHH! I am so sorry I missed it! We had a fiasco with car keys...like I was left at…"

8 Apr 21, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Hey Brent! Let me know the time and address! I'll be there! Thanks"

Jill Zimmerman replied Mar 27, 2008 to Counter Culture Coffee Charlotte hold Open Brew First Friday

14 May 19, 2008
Reply by Brent hall

"Hey Jason! Great to hear from you! What a terrific idea! I would absolutely love to…"

Jill Zimmerman replied Feb 25, 2008 to Informal Barista Jam this Sunday night! Here in Charlotte. 3/9!

4 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Is it raining???????????????"

Jill Zimmerman replied Feb 21, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"Hey Everyone!....IT'S Pouring outside!!! YEAH!!! OK...Loren, given the fact most so…"

Jill Zimmerman replied Feb 12, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service