I am hosting a little informal barista jam this Sunday night. Come and sling some espresso, wiggle some pitchers, and whatever else comes to you. This is the first of many future jams, this one is just to get my feet wet with it around here. There are limited spaces available, so let me know if you are interested! It's this Sunday night at 6pm, here at the Dilworth Coffee Roastery. I can give you specific directions when you contact me. Should be fun!
(P.S. This is to replace the one from this past Sunday that had to be rescheduled.)

Views: 17

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Jason! Great to hear from you! What a terrific idea! I would absolutely love to join ya'll (u's guys), but already have plans. Definitely count me in for the next one. BTW, how does the 6th or 7th sound for a tour or the roastery? let me know!
Man! I'd love to come up for this, but this weekend we are participating in a Habitat for Humanity project. Good luck with the Jam, hope that it goes well and you do it again. Also, I know that James Hoffmann is making a stop in Charlotte in March, but we're having a party here in ATL at Octane when he is in town if you get a chance to come down.
Yeah, thanks Tony, and we'll catch you next time. James will be here on the 12th, and I know we're all planning to go. I will have to see if I can make it down there. It would be cool!
Note the new date for this jam. It's THIS Sunday night at 6. Hope you can make it!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service