Well, the second Dilworth Coffee Informal Barista Jam is in the books, and it was another success. We had a great turnout, and even with quite a few people who couldn't make it. We had about 15 people, and it really seemed like alot of people were picking some good stuff up. I started out by going over cleaning the espresso machine, with backflushing and grouphead cleaning. From there, we went into latte art, followed up by an all out jam. There were many levels represented, but overall, I feel like everyone got something out of it. And it was really cool to see different people from three of our Dilworth Coffee shops in attendance, including two owners. A great success, but the one I am the most excited about is next months. I am not going to reveal it yet, suffice to say it's gonna be awesome. Like nothing else around here, that's for sure.
Here's the pics from tonight's jam:
http://gallery.mac.com/jasonandapril#100169&view=carouseljs&...

Views: 27

Replies to This Discussion

Looks like you guys had a great turn out. Good job.
Thanks! Maybe we'll see you next month!
UHHHH! I am so sorry I missed it! We had a fiasco with car keys...like I was left at home without them and no spare!!! When is the next Jam? Let me know...I'm looking forward to seeing everyone in Minneapolis!!!
The next jam is May 18th, and we hope to see you there! It's gonna be a blast, but not as much if you don't show! :-)
arrrhhh! I'll be in Chicago for NRA!!! Rats! don't schedule June's for the 22nd ok?! I am craving one of your lattes!!!!
You know you can come by here and get a latte anytime! I'll make something special for ya!
I'll see you Wednesday!! How about 11'ish? I'll stop by!
Deal. See you then!

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service