come one Come all barista, coffee geeks, and general coffee drinkers.

Every first friday at the Counter Culture Charlotte Training Center we hold Open Brew; an open topic, open door discussion on coffee, espresso, working bar, tasting coffees, and generally kicking back in the afternoon before a long month.

Come join us and build community, pull espresso, and rock out rosettas until your knuckles bleed!!

Email Bhall@counterculturecoffee.com for address and directions.

Hope to see you there.

cheers.

Views: 49

Replies to This Discussion

I'll try to come fo sho.
Hey Brent!

Let me know the time and address! I'll be there! Thanks
What time is this?
Where are my Manners...

The event is from 3-5 PM at our Training Center.
Oh yes, and by the way...two bits:

1) We are bringing in Single Origin Espressos this month From Misty Valley, Valle De Santuario, and Finca Mauritania.

2) I probably will not make it, but Banks will be hosting this month.
Oh man, I'm gonna have to be on 77 at 5 pm? Can't very well miss something like that though... Love to join you if I can.
77 is less than a mile away from the La Marzocco FB80, you have plenty of time.
don forget the rebuilt linea and the swift!!
Looks like not this time... gotta close tomorrow. Next month.

Maybe I'll see you guys at the thing Sunday the 13th?
every first friday? I thought it was every friday @10:30 whoah.
you're talking about cuppings every friday at 10 AM sharp...not 10:30 AM.
This next month (May 2nd), come together and discuss a pressing issue in the industry, Direct Trade. That's right, Counter Culture Coffee now has a Direct Trade Certification and we want your input, questions, and concerns to come to the table.

So come drink some awesome, and now direct trade certified, coffees and let's all learn about Direct trade and what it means to each one of us.

We'll start at 3PM friday May 2nd, and go until the airpot is dry...or 5, whichever comes first.

Cheers.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service