Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Roaster/ Supplier

I fully understand the fine art of the small batch roast but in searching for a roaster for a coffeehouse I will need a bigger and more rel…

Started by Denise Smith

12 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Guatemala Cup of Excellence Auction

Here is a list of the winners of the Guatemalan Cup of Excellence : Position Cupping code Owner  Score Farm Municipality Department 1 174 …

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alex Chojolan

Looking for independent coffee producers, roasters, shops, barista (trainers) & more.

I'd like to introduce myself as the Editor for Vintage Indie. We are looking for special guests for our online magazine. We are looking t…

Started by Gabreial

0 Jun 6, 2008

Cold Brew/ Toddy Coffee

I am looking at perhaps getting toddy coffee for our iced coffees this summer. Does anyone have experience/opinions on toddy coffee and th…

Started by rob

19 May 29, 2008
Reply by Kristen

Best beans for my Silvia (The machine - Not my sister!))

Lite Roast or Medium? I like Lite roasted and Medium the best so far. Dark or "Espresso" seem to be too bitter and don't express the true f…

Started by Brian

1 May 15, 2008
Reply by Jaima

Cupping and sampling

Currently trying to get my head round the coffee roasting process... eep! Seems to me that roasters and cuppers have a great deal of power…

Started by Bel Townsend

4 May 9, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Coffee Shower?

I attended a coffee cupping about two months ago and as we were wrapping up/cleaning up, the discussion of the use of new and used coffee g…

Started by Alex Negranza

21 May 8, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

The Science of Coffee Storage and Preparation - Good Empirical Data?

The internet is crawling with theories for storing and making good coffee. Some are very speculative and some based on good science about t…

Started by Christian

8 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by Peter Tam

Starbucks' new "Pike Place Roast"

Okay, so I saw a news report last night...a press release, obviously...about the new "Pike Place Roast" being released by Starbucks at all…

Started by scott@herkimercoffee.com

10 Apr 11, 2008
Reply by Christian

Drip Stations - What's Ideal?

In looking at different pre-manufactured options for pour over stations, we see there's commonly a significant distance that the coffee dro…

Started by Rich Westerfield

2 Apr 10, 2008
Reply by Amelie & Barb

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service