Banks Thomas's Discussions (85)

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Just buy a grinder."

Banks Thomas replied Apr 13, 2009 to StarBu#s

3 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Banks Thomas

"I know at one time we talked about you adding wine and a few quality beers to your m…"

Banks Thomas replied Jan 21, 2009 to Surviving The Economic Downturn

4 Apr 1, 2009
Reply by Jon Mitchell

"Nice Brady...I looks like you guys are doing some cool stuff down in Charlotte. I wi…"

Banks Thomas replied Dec 9, 2008 to Charlotte - December's Throwdown

8 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

"I wish I could be there. Good luck Brent."

Banks Thomas replied Oct 2, 2008 to Charlotte Barista Jam Presents...

1 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

"I have already replied to this once and Jason deleted it. Yes, Summit and the Drip…"

Banks Thomas replied Sep 19, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I would say, the whole Asheville coffee scene is great."

Banks Thomas replied Sep 18, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Sorry about the bad spell check spelling I'm not sure what a Batista's I meant Baris…"

Banks Thomas replied Aug 28, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Wait, I can't forget the Drip in Asheville. Best Barista's around and the best coffe…"

Banks Thomas replied Aug 28, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I'm a big fan of Summit in Davidson. They have some really good Batista's and always…"

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Sorry, I will be living in Canada in November."

Banks Thomas replied Aug 28, 2008 to SCAA Skill Building Workshop/Barista Bash Nov. 7-9. Want to help?

11 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service