Dilworth Coffee is hosting an SCAA Skill Building Workshop November 7th and 8th, in Charlotte. Classes will be: Intro to Espresso, Hands-On Espresso, Intro to Cupping, and Comparative Cupping. We are also hosting our first annual Barista Bash. There will be two classes offered for intermediate to advanced baristas. A Latte Art Workshop with a very special guest, and a class on Single Origin espresso, as well as a Latte Art Throwdown Saturday night, with a very special guest DJ. I am starting to enlist help for this weekend. Wanna help? Shoot me a line. I am looking for help in all areas.

(Special guests are still being committed, but it will be big.)

Views: 39

Replies to This Discussion

hey man, i'd love to help out. i'm in birmingham, al right now working with brett burton and primavera coffee. let me know if i can be of assistance.

trevor
I shot you a message, but I'd love for you to help.

Trevor said:
hey man, i'd love to help out. i'm in birmingham, al right now working with brett burton and primavera coffee. let me know if i can be of assistance.

trevor
Sorry, I will be living in Canada in November.
Would love for you to lend a hand. I will put you down! Yeah, I think the jam is going to be cool.

Christina Byrne said:
Hi there. I'd like to get involved if you could use any barista volunteers, especially Saturday for the Latte Art Throwdown. I work in production at Counter Culture in Durham, will see if anyone else there is interested in taking the trip to Charlotte.
Jason, I plan to be there. Yes I would love to help out. Shoot me a line.

Brian
Glad you can make it, shoot me your contact info. Thanks for the help!

Brian Muller said:
Jason, I plan to be there. Yes I would love to help out. Shoot me a line.

Brian
We are still looking for people willing to help as station instructors and porters for both cupping and espresso classes. Contact me if interested!
Sorry Jason, I will be helping out the Guatemala National Barista Comp that weekend....
Keep me posted about your ideas on the comp you wanted to pull together, that you mentioned last time.
Scott
any cheap motels close by to this thing? I'd love to attend
Hey Dave,
Hotwire has some good deals for hotels, and I would also post on here if you are interested in splitting a room. Contact J. David Sapp in here. I know he may be interested!

Dave Delchamps said:
any cheap motels close by to this thing? I'd love to attend

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service