All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WBC 2008 and everything around that you can love and hate...

Dear all, it past more than 10 days from WBC 2008 and i can find only one post on this great site about WBC and what was there. To be hones…

Started by nik orosi

2 Jul 22, 2008
Reply by Fede Cabrera

to matt and others that are using this site

please, move the picture with dollar bill with the stupid writing on cos this site is over that kind of behavior. that guy who visited murk…

Started by nik orosi

2 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by nik orosi

Cheap Iced Coffee

What are your thoughts on offering a cheaply priced iced coffee ($1/12oz-$1.5/20oz)? Do you think this will cheapen the specialty coffee pr…

Started by Matt Swenson

1 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Tyler

who's not paying for coffee

Just what is a fair price for coffee and who is not paying it? I recently read the book "Starbucked" by Taylor Clark. He has some great in…

Started by mike cubbage

1 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by mike cubbage

Finding Nirvana: Single Origin Espresso's

Voice your opinion on your single origin espresso experience's. What SO's have you come across to be completely brilliant? Voice any specif…

Started by Josh Rosenmeier

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Roaster/ Supplier

I fully understand the fine art of the small batch roast but in searching for a roaster for a coffeehouse I will need a bigger and more rel…

Started by Denise Smith

12 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Guatemala Cup of Excellence Auction

Here is a list of the winners of the Guatemalan Cup of Excellence : Position Cupping code Owner  Score Farm Municipality Department 1 174 …

Started by Matt Milletto

2 Jun 13, 2008
Reply by Alex Chojolan

Mobile Carts

I'd like to hear from anyone involved in or looking at working a mobile type espresso or coffee business. It is a section of the industry t…

Started by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

8 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

Current world issues effecting Coffee Industry?

I just finished reading an article in COFFEETALK's May issue about 'Fuel or Food... the global hunger crisis'. It was quite depressing! My…

Started by Denise Smith

1 May 11, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Coffee Shower?

I attended a coffee cupping about two months ago and as we were wrapping up/cleaning up, the discussion of the use of new and used coffee g…

Started by Alex Negranza

21 May 8, 2008
Reply by Alex Negranza

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service