please, move the picture with dollar bill with the stupid writing on cos this site is over that kind of behavior. that guy who visited murky's coffee is a bastard who dont know anything about coffee, but more important, he dont know anything about human relationship, also, to write over your national bill (im not american but..) money is a part of your nationality and to write over, you show no respect to your country too. so ignore that man cos he dont deserve to be here. im serious about this cos this site is great and i hate to see this picture or posts about how someone wants something that is not on the menu. im a member no8!!! but i will leave this site if that picture or post is not moved. that picture has nothing with civil rights or anything like that, its just bad human picture, worst behavior, narrow minded people etc etc...
COFFEE IS PRECIOUS!!!!

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I do agree with Nik Orosi that it's time to remove that image but I would rather he had made his point without using the same foul word.

I am glad the discussion of, when to satisfy the customer and when to stick to ones principles; came up and I think we do need to know what to do with irate customers... but we are professionals and I'd love to see even the more emotional issues address with that professionalism.

Thank you Nik, just so you know not all Americans use the 'F' word, many of us are still offended by it.
Thanks for showing me at my mistakes, i was so upset with that guy cos hes all over net with the same story and i was so so mad so i used the 'f' word. I made a correction to my post and once more, thanks for teaching me another life lesson, to me coffee is all, i run my own shop and i see many many people as 'the one' and i dont have a policy that costumers are always right. being right is only when we talk about quality, not about their way of telling me how and what to do. my menu and my caffe are picture of my soul, if you cannot chose between 30 diff espresso based drinks and you ask for 31st, then you dont respect this shop, not my baristi, not me as 3 times national barista champ, im not a holly person cos im a champ, but you all know how hard is to make every single cup perfect, and if is not perfect, how your soul is crying, how you taste more, try more, grind, tamp, dose, so many stuff just to make one shot!!!!
'you', i mean, that guy or so many bad people, dont deserve my attention or my passion and love that is in every single cup that makes the difference between my shop and others bars.
to matt and everybody else, the quote that we keep forget; VIVABARISTA!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service