Off Topic (309)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Phantom of the Opera Campaign

Ok my fellow baristas I'm starting to freak out. I have been put in charge of a month long Campaign for the theater across the street to pr…

Started by liz

1 Sep 30, 2008
Reply by Anthony Epp

t-shirt printing

we're looking for a new place to print our shirts. we would prefer it to be printed on american apparel or organic cotton... anyone have an…

Started by White Rhino Coffee House

8 Sep 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

UK Baristi!

Are you a barista in the North East of the UK? Are you on Facebook? Feel free to join the facebook group Barista Northeast! Cheers, Chris.

Started by Chris Hately

0 Sep 8, 2008

(When) is there too much?

Sunday Night: 2 hours round trip to pick up catering equipment and load car Monday: 3 hours training in college coffee shop, 5 hour shift a…

Started by Chris DeMarse

13 Sep 4, 2008
Reply by Troy Lucas

Coffee Roaster Salary?

I realize this is a very subjective question depending on the persons experience, size of company etc but could some of you give me some id…

Started by Maggy Jensen

1 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Alun Evans

Murky Coffee: Bring your own "cup"

http://www.andiamnotlying.com/2008/murky-coffee-arlington-hold-that-espresso-between-your-knees/

Started by Jason Calhoon

28 Aug 9, 2008
Reply by Wilson Hines

Happy Birthday Sarah Allen!!!

You know her as the editor of Barista Magazine. You might know her from her WBC work since it's inception. You might know her from her recu…

Started by Jason Dominy

4 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Tyler

Ride On!!! after-thoughts

HEY!!! So, the day after our Ride On!!! Bikes to Rwanda fundraising event. I totally jacked my ankle on the ride home last night (goddamn M…

Started by Benza Lance

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Off Topic - Great Mexican Food in NYC

Wanted to tell all you NYC people about a new restaurant that my friend has opened in Brooklyn. I helped him with start up stuff, and I am…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

any women out there roasting?

Hi to all, I'm helping out a friend who is writing a profile on women roasters-- women who are actually on the machines roasting. As I put…

Started by Andi C. Trindle

4 Apr 18, 2008
Reply by Andi C. Trindle

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service