Ok my fellow baristas I'm starting to freak out. I have been put in charge of a month long Campaign for the theater across the street to promote their production of Phantom of the Opera.
the decoration and signs are all ready and up but now I need to make some drinks that have something to do with the Phantom of the Opera.
I had some great ideas, well I thought they were great, but most of the customers just did not get it. The drinks were based off the main characters of Phantom.
So apparently I need to make it very simple for the lay person to understand that these drinks are directly related to Phantom of the Opera.
I could really use some ideas to get the ball rolling. The shop has a large selection of drinking chocolates, flavors, gelato and every kind of chocolate bar you can possibly think of.
ANYTHING helps I'm so stuck arg!!
Thanks

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How about these:
Phantom (of the Opera) Latte - 3 chocolates (dark, white, & creme de cacao) in a latte
Inside Your Mind - think cafe au lait with 2 shot espresso and creme de cacao
Beauty of the Night - iced drink - 16oz cold cup 1/4 full of ice, 2oz strong toddy, 1 oz milk, 3 pumps Irish Cream or Caramel Syrup, fill to top with iced black tea. Sounds strange, but it it light and refreshing.

That's all I got so far without listening to the whole thing again.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service