Wanted to tell all you NYC people about a new restaurant that my friend has opened in Brooklyn. I helped him with start up stuff, and I am really excited that there is some killer west coast style mex food in NYC.

The new place is called Papacitos, and is located at 162 Huron St. at Manhattan Ave., behind the M & W Laundromat, Brooklyn, NY

Go check it out and tell Cody, the owner, that you are a member of barista exchange and to give you a free taco. :)

- Matt

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An answer to my prayers has arrived. I recently moved from the beautiful NW to inhabit Brooklyn NY. Upon arriving I was initially excited by the sheer number of good coffee shops to visit, however I quickly realized that there was something missing from this espresso bar Utopia. What was missing you ask... Por Que No. And I don't mean "why not" but rather I'm referring to the best place to get tacos in the pacific northwest on Mississippi st. in Portland Oregon. But like the sunshine peaking threw the clouds on a rainy day, Papacitos has filled the taco-less void in my heart.

I apologize for getting so emotional but if there's one thing I enjoy as much as coffee it would have to be eating tacos. Thanks Matt!!!
Jordan, I hear you! Super stoked for Papacitos, and I hope it does well. Funny you mention Por Que Non ... I had them cater my wedding last summer, tamales for over 100 people! I love their food, and I bet you will be impressed with Papacitos menu ...

- Matt
Papacitos now has a website: http://papacitosbrooklyn.blogspot.com/

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service