Hi to all,

I'm helping out a friend who is writing a profile on women roasters-- women who are actually on the machines roasting. As I put together my referral list, I realized I didn't know as many as I thought I did, so I'm putting out a call to find out who's out there. If you're roasting and open to a potential interview (no guarantees), let me know ASAP.

Andi C. Trindle
International Women's Coffee Alliance President (amongst other things)

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Amanda,

Great. Can you tell me which company you are roasting with and give me some contact information? Then, I will forward it to my friend and he will contact you as possible/needed.

Yeah, it is surprising how few women are actually roasting. They're a lot more of us on the green side, consulting, and some other areas. Interesting.

You can e-mail me here: andit@volcafespecialty.com.

Best wishes,
Andi

Please forgive any small typos caused by the necessity of using voice dictation.
Lori Billups is a regular production roaster at ZOKA coffee in Seattle. She's awesome.
Eugenia Chien is our Roast master. she has been roasting for three years now. Shes a kick ass roaster with an amazing pallette and a serious evil eye glare if you talk while in the silent phase of cupping.
oh yeah, she was on my initial list. I thought of her right away and passed her name along. I didn't know she had that evil eye at the cupping table, though. Now, I like her even more. . . .

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service