All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Inaugural Golden Bean North America

We're getting really close to the first Golden Bean North America!  This coffee roaster competition and conference has been happening in Au…

Started by Jen Hurd

0 Aug 26, 2015

No more regional competitions : Latest news from the SCAA

It appears that there is no discussion taking place in the Barista Exchange about the latest upset involving the SCAA's decision to pull th…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by John P

Coffee Drinks - A Book by Michael Turback

Cool! I just received my promo copy of "Coffee Drinks" by Michael Turback, published by Ten Speed Press. The book is very cool, and is fill…

Started by Matt Milletto

3 Dec 18, 2011
Reply by Alex Meece

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

Gothenburg, Sweden kicks off New Year's with our third Thursday Night Throwdown on January 12. Last month's featured 18 of the city's best…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Dec 13, 2011

WBC Espresso Machine Test Results

I am excited to hear about the results of the WBC testing that went on last week in Vancouver. I hope to be able to post more info on other…

Started by Matt Milletto

30 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Scott

Thursday Night Throwdown in Gothenburg, Sweden

In attempt to ride the momentum of a second straight victory at the Nordic Barista Cup by team Sweden, I just thought I'd announce that cou…

Started by Reggie Elliott

0 Sep 7, 2011

Creating a marketing segment

I'm part of a new, small coffee shop in Sherwood, OR.  Well, new in a way.  We bought out the previous owners and kept the name but changed…

Started by Joshua Hutcheson

3 Jul 22, 2011
Reply by Southeast Grind

Things that make you go hmmmm?

Like why on the SCAA homepage UPCOMING EVENTS section the N. Central RBC 2/18-20 and SE RBC 2/11-13 are up there while NW RBC 1/28-30 happe…

Started by Mike McGinness

83 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Marty G Curtis

Calling all Cincinnati area baristas

Im really interested in some type of barista jam together here in the nati, just wanted to see if there was anyone interested? I was thinki…

Started by Logan Demmy

36 Feb 10, 2011
Reply by Matthew

UKBC - San Remo Verona TCS

The machine for this years competitions in the UK has been announced as the SanRemo Verona TCS any of you techies know anything about this…

Started by Dale Harris

1 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Jonathan W

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service