All Discussions Tagged 'coffee' (463)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for a Coffee Roaster: Orange County, CA

We are in the beginning stages of starting up a specialty coffee roastery and are looking for someone who is interested in joining in this…

Started by Ed Tang

1 Feb 3, 2018
Reply by Jason J. Chen

Looking for Equipment

I'm in the process of trying to open up a coffee shop in Norfolk, Virginia with my fiance, her brother, and their dad, and we're currently…

Started by Will Libby

1 Jan 18, 2018
Reply by Timothy Griffin

Building it yourself verses hiring professionals

I'm seeing a lot of growth in my area, Vancouver Wa., just north of Portland and much of the time I see people building/remodeling their op…

Started by Brian Millar

2 Dec 13, 2017
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Economic Crunch: How Will It Affect Our Business?

I would love to hear what you think the repercussions of the economy will mean to the coffee industry. I have my inclinations and will sha…

Started by javaqueen

181 Nov 26, 2017
Reply by Brian Millar

Policy and Procedure Check Lists

We are working towards getting our shop open and I want to make sure we are starting off on the right foot by helping our employees clearly…

Started by Danny Tippit

1 Sep 29, 2017
Reply by Aurora Myers

Specialty Coffee truck for sale, espresso food truck catering, not la marzocco but a great machine UNIC Start a coffee business! Coffee food cart trailer truck

"This unit is ready to use! Coffee Truck for Sale! In excellent condition and ready to make money and start your own mobile coffee shop!"…

Started by David P

0 Aug 18, 2017

Diedrich IR2.5 For Sale

2013 blue Diedrich IR 2.5 roaster and afterburner for sale. Purchase a top of the line roaster in pristine condition at a significant savin…

Started by Mary Lane

9 May 20, 2017
Reply by Sam Robins

Roasting Workshop!

Hey B|X!  We (the American Barista & Coffee School) are getting ready to host our first three day Coffee Roasting Workshop in Portland,…

Started by Jen Hurd

2 Jan 16, 2017
Reply by Jen Hurd

HIRING! Chapter 2 Coffee in Financial District

HIRING! We are looking for experienced baristas/cashiers/shift leads to join our team. We are a locally owned, specialty coffee bar in the…

Started by Chapter 2 Coffee

0 Oct 27, 2016

I would like to see your comments on our new coffee blog.

We've built coffees.mobi - a comprehensive blog on coffee defs & reviews. But it seems we cover too much. If you have time, plz have a…

Started by Michael

2 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by melisandegosselin

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service