Brady's Discussions (2,485)

Discussions Replied To (25) Replies Latest Activity

"They are on the way... Re: the other stuff, glad you felt that way. Its what we wer…"

Brady replied Nov 18, 2009 to The Southeast Regional Jam weekend in Charlotte last weekend... Your thoughts?

5 Nov 28, 2009
Reply by James Spano

"Hey... who knows how to invite this whole group to an event? I sent one to the 11 or…"

Brady replied Nov 25, 2008 to Charlotte - December's Throwdown

8 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

"I've added this event to bX. Check out the events page for details and RSVP if you p…"

Brady replied Nov 24, 2008 to Charlotte - December's Throwdown

8 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

"Yeah, I go up to CPCC occasionally and would hang out there to read. That is absolut…"

Brady replied Nov 20, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Shops

29 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Avirett

"It occurs to me that another thing that would really help the shops in this area (al…"

Brady replied Nov 20, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Shops

29 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Avirett

"I think that portions of the market are ready. The right owner/market/space just hav…"

Brady replied Nov 17, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Shops

29 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Avirett

"Wow... check out for a few hours and see what happens. Where to begin... What I pro…"

Brady replied Nov 17, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Shops

29 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Avirett

"As well as commit to the extra expense that is involved with using only the best bea…"

Brady replied Nov 16, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Shops

29 Dec 27, 2008
Reply by Chris Avirett

"This event was a blast. So great to get to pour with great competitors like this. Th…"

Brady replied Nov 16, 2008 to Southeast Coffee Family In Tha House in Charlotte. Barista Bash and Latte Art Throwdown recap.

1 Nov 16, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Brent and I have finalized the schedule for this event. December's TNT will be held…"

Brady replied Nov 15, 2008 to Charlotte - December's Throwdown

8 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Banks Thomas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service