Jason Dominy's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"This is sweet! I gotta get down there on a Thursday. I told M'lissa, I WILL have my…"

Jason Dominy replied Mar 22, 2008 to Thursday Night Throwdown!

1 Mar 22, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Cool! It would be great to see you and Lindsey again! And I think you would really e…"

Jason Dominy replied Mar 21, 2008 to Second Informal Barista Jam! Sunday, April 13th. 6PM.

16 Apr 13, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Note the new date for this jam. It's THIS Sunday night at 6. Hope you can make it!"

Jason Dominy replied Mar 3, 2008 to Informal Barista Jam this Sunday night! Here in Charlotte. 3/9!

4 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Yeah, thanks Tony, and we'll catch you next time. James will be here on the 12th, an…"

Jason Dominy replied Feb 28, 2008 to Informal Barista Jam this Sunday night! Here in Charlotte. 3/9!

4 Mar 3, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Jill, all I can say is I am glad I dont live in Atlanta. Running the streets naked a…"

Jason Dominy replied Feb 11, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"Ken, I agree you are partially right, but I think that stereotype is growing old. I…"

Jason Dominy replied Feb 11, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"I agree that the heat can sometimes be a problem, there are some really successful c…"

Jason Dominy replied Feb 5, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service