Come join as sling some espresso, heat some milk up, and pour some latte art. Mix it up with a bunch of different people from a different companies, but the same passion. Talk some smack, learn some new things, be changed forever, that's what I say. We hope you can make it. (Plus I want to learn some new art, and need some help.) It will be Sunday, April 13th at 6PM, at the Dilworth Coffee Roastery in Charlotte. Let me know if you are coming, as space is relatively limited.

Views: 54

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

I am so there.
Would love to attend. It would be a great learning and networking opportunity. I'll have to see if Lindsey can get the time off.
Cool! It would be great to see you and Lindsey again! And I think you would really enjoy it!
Oh dear...
You're famous now!
Jason, thanks for the invite. Charlotte is 6 hours driving from Hampton Va. So no promises but I think I am going to try and come.
Hope to see ya! Let me know if you need anything!
Who's planning on coming?
me
I can't make it this time.
No worries. Hope to see you the next one. It's gonna blow your mind.
Jason, work calls and I cannot make it this time.

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service