Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Help with Biscotti

This one goes out to all of the Eastcoast BXers! What is the best Biscotti in the Northeast? I am trying to help someone who just recently…

Started by Jay Lijewski (TacomaPenna)

3 Jun 23, 2008
Reply by Bwynn

Bagels?

Do any of you serve bagels? Do you serve them with cream cheese? If so how many different flavors? Do you toast them? Are you allowed to p…

Started by Tisi

10 Jun 22, 2008
Reply by Virgil Hovar

Anyone successful without extensive training programs?

Hello, I'm new to the site. I have 5 yrs hands-on barista/shift lead experience. I have been researching and working on a business plan to…

Started by Tisi

15 Jun 15, 2008
Reply by Tisi

Mobile Carts

I'd like to hear from anyone involved in or looking at working a mobile type espresso or coffee business. It is a section of the industry t…

Started by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

8 Jun 8, 2008
Reply by Moto-Espresso Coffee Carts

No tips for Retail-Chain Managers AND Shift Leads?

See the story here: http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601103&sid=ak9TzJ6qnNMM&refer=us It’s a California thing, …but reall…

Started by WAG

8 Jun 7, 2008
Reply by Spencer

Pay scale for the typical cafe

The title pretty much says it all. I'm starting to write a business plan for my own cafe, but I will be having to renegociate my wage at my…

Started by Benza Lance

1 Jun 6, 2008
Reply by Taylor

Online Retailer needs business partners

Hey all! The GreenBean is in the process of getting things going online. Anyone out there who might be willing to drop ship to our customer…

Started by The GreenBean Coffee Espresso & Tea LLC

0 May 23, 2008

"Happy To Serve You" cups?

Anyone out there have a line on the iconic "We Are Happy To Serve You" nyc-style/Anthora paper cups? I'm finding online articles that show…

Started by Anthony Rue

3 May 20, 2008
Reply by Jesse S

Cafe Management Toolshed

So, I've been thinking about a way to share cafe management tips and tricks, documents. etc. Wouldn't it be nice if we all had access to in…

Started by Z Bancroft

17 May 19, 2008
Reply by Denise Smith

Put your Coffee Shop on the Map!

Thousands of people search Google Maps each day. Is your coffee shop on the map? If not, did you know you can list it for free? You can eve…

Started by Aaron Daywitt

4 May 19, 2008
Reply by Aaron Daywitt

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service