Thousands of people search Google Maps each day. Is your coffee shop on the map? If not, did you know you can list it for free? You can even add photos, customer reviews, coupons, and a link to your website!

It only takes a few minutes to do and can be done in the following 5 simple steps.

1. To get started, visit http://maps.google.com.

2. Type in the name of your coffee shop in the search the maps box at the top of the screen.

3. If your coffee shop is listed, you can click “edit” to modify the details of your listing. You will first need to “claim” the listing as the owner. You will need to setup a free Google account to do this.

---OR ---

If your coffee shop is not listed, you need to “Add a place to the map”. You can find the link towards the bottom of the screen. You will need to setup a free Google account to do this.

4. Once your listing has been created you can add photos of your coffee shop, coffee shop reviews, coupons and even a link to your coffee shop website.

5. Finally in order to complete your listing, you need to verify the information by allowing an automated incoming call from Google. You will need to enter a short code and that’s all there is to a free listing in the Google Maps Directory!

So, why not take advantage of some free coffee shop advertising? Adding your coffee shop to Google Maps is easy, fast and best of all FREE!

Author: Aaron C. Daywitt
Cofee Shop Promos

Views: 84

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks for the information!! This helped a newbie like myself
Thank you for the feedback; I'm glad you liked it! There are a couple more on my website that may help you.
Aaron;
Great tip. Thanks a bunch. I just added my coffee roasting website - The Coffee Corral. I'm also the catering representative for an Indy in Riverside, CA called Jazz-n-Java and I'm going to have the owner add it pronto.

Hugh
Thank you for the feedback Hugh.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service