This one goes out to all of the Eastcoast BXers! What is the best Biscotti in the Northeast? I am trying to help someone who just recently lost their current supplier due to a closure.

So, if you have any suggestions, let me know. Great quality and great customer service are the biggest keys to what I'm looking for.

Thanks guys...

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you're not opposed to breaking out of your demographic area our shop carries what we believe to be the best biscotti in the Pacific Northwest. BeBop Biscotti in Bend, has our vote. We sell the heck out of it. It comes in several varieties, is packaged lovely and looks beautiful. They ship nationwide. Check out their website, http://www.dilusso.com/Biscotti/Be_Bop_Biscotti/
So after tasting from several sources, I found Wally biscotti runner up and My boys baking biscotti to be the best but have not tried the BeBop. Wally also will set you up with a display for free which is pretty good.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service