Anyone out there have a line on the iconic "We Are Happy To Serve You" nyc-style/Anthora paper cups? I'm finding online articles that show the original company (Sherri) sold the design to Solo, but (at least in the south) I can't find any Solo vendors who are able to supply them. I'm not looking for the "ironic" ceramic version, but the real 8 oz. paper cup.

Views: 853

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Spencer,

Thanks, but those are retail prices from the first link. The second link is for the $12-each ceramic version. I'm looking for a legit wholesale source from a supply house so we can actually afford to use the cups for our to-go coffee.

There's got to be someone on here from the northeast that has a line on a restaurant supplier. I had the name of a supply house in the Bronx that carried them, but the number has been disconnected and I'm guessing that they're out of business.
I'm also having this problem. I've tried Solo Corp's website but the catalog doesn't list them. NewYorkFirst is pretty much retail pricing too. Your best bet is probably emailing Solo Cup from their Contact Us form. I don't know how else to do it unless you called the company directly in Highland Park, IL at (847) 831-4801. Good luck!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service