Espresso (371)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DeLonghi EC140B cleaning the filter basket gasket

Greetings.! I bought a DeLonghi EC140B and now I'm making nice shots out of mostly light roast espresso from my local roaster. It seems to…

Started by Damien Margo

0 Dec 1, 2008

Espresso straight into ice

I would like to know about espresso shot going straight into a glass of ice, to make ice coffee. Do you think that maybe the shot should go…

Started by For Now

6 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by Brady

Why the difference in pulling singles to pulling doubles?

I have a 2 grp Nuova Simonelli Aurelia in my laundry room set up so I can practice on it while I am waiting for the go ahead on my coffee s…

Started by Barry

12 Nov 26, 2008
Reply by Tyler Stevens

reddish pigment on espresso for competition standards

I would like some pointers on how to achieve that reddish colour with tiger stripes that judges are looking for on competition espressos. I…

Started by Federico Bolaños

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by John P

Had to share

Hey yall, a couple weeks ago we had the local newspaper come in and do a story on our shop. We did a "barista for a day" with one of our d…

Started by Cherie

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Latte Art Videos - What do you think?

Hi Gang, We just created and launched a series of Latte Art videos for Breville. They're aimed at consumers with home espresso machines and…

Started by andrew davis

11 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by andrew davis

Americano - best taste?

The debate: Is the Cafe' Americano best when espresso is added last or when pulled directly into the cup? Opinions?

Started by Paul Tostberg

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

What's going on in the Barista Guild? This is......

I just wanted to post an update on what’s going on with the Barista Guild. Many of you think that because the BGA site and forum have gotte…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Unhomogenized Milk...

I've got an awesome local dairy I'd like to approach. There milk is unbelievably sweet and delicious. However, it is unhomogenized. Does an…

Started by dcforman

6 Oct 8, 2008
Reply by Jesse -D->

Temp stability

In the past 6 months i have been researching and talking to people in the industry about temperature stability in espresso machines. As far…

Started by Tristram

1 Oct 7, 2008
Reply by Chris DeMarse

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service