Hey yall,

a couple weeks ago we had the local newspaper come in and do a story on our shop. We did a "barista for a day" with one of our daily customers who just happens to write for the paper. Seeing as how I do all the training for our shop I had the fun of giving her a crash course in the time span of an hour (challenaging yes, but it honestly was a lot of fun.)

If anyone is up to reading the story, here is the link:
http://www.journalstandard.com/entertainment/x811424321/-Dance-of-t...

And if you do surf over...that is a bad and really weird pic of me in mid-sentance as I was trying to tell her to lock-in the portafilter. (Feel free to laugh, I know I did.)

Cherie

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sweet article Cherri. Liked it a lot.
that's lovely of her, sounds like it was a lot of fun! sometimes I wish I could have my favorite regulars behind the counter. thanks for sharing!
great article...congrats
That's great! It's always good to get good press, it's free advertising! Keep up the good work there!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service