Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anything other than Calabria?

I am heading down to southern californiia in a day (mostly San Diego, but a bit of LA as well) and was wondering if there were any good caf…

Started by Tyler

3 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Charlie Biando

Cupping training in Northern California

I am looking for a cupping course in Northern California (preferably in the Bay Area). I know that Boot Coffee has a great cupping/roasting…

Started by Miguel Zamora

5 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by Miguel Zamora

to matt and others that are using this site

please, move the picture with dollar bill with the stupid writing on cos this site is over that kind of behavior. that guy who visited murk…

Started by nik orosi

2 Jul 20, 2008
Reply by nik orosi

Future of Specialty Coffee

Small Farmers

Started by Miguel Rendón Fontaine

2 Jul 14, 2008
Reply by Benza Lance

Coffee Decafination Process Diagram (A-Z)

Hi all I am just sharing it for all of you specially for whom they don't know about it . http://www.swisswater.com/resources/SWDecafDiagram

Started by Hameed

0 Jul 10, 2008

Good coffee for a weak cup?

Any ideas on a blend that would deliver a decent cup of coffee after being cut by hot water? Folks around here are used to nearly transpare…

Started by Chris Hooton

5 Jul 9, 2008
Reply by Chris Hooton

Cheap Iced Coffee

What are your thoughts on offering a cheaply priced iced coffee ($1/12oz-$1.5/20oz)? Do you think this will cheapen the specialty coffee pr…

Started by Matt Swenson

1 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Tyler

Where can we buy a small amount of Parchment Coffee?

We are looking to develop a processing of coffee map inside our store. Beginning from plants, grown from seedlings 6 years ago, to ground c…

Started by baristabob

4 Jul 6, 2008
Reply by baristabob

Need Quality Cup Quickly Done!

I have been tinkerin’ with brewing systems. …I’m looking for quality, …something that brews cup to cup, …but is easy enough for an average…

Started by WAG

12 Jun 29, 2008
Reply by Brady

Anyone use Stockton Graham for coffee bean supply?

All, I am about to go with SG for my coffee beans and I am wondering if anyone out there is using them. Have they been good to work with? H…

Started by Bwynn

0 Jun 25, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service