We are looking to develop a processing of coffee map inside our store. Beginning from plants, grown from seedlings 6 years ago, to ground coffee. We need about 5 pounds of coffee in parchment and a recommendation on how to best represent cherries. Any suggestions for sources?

Views: 21

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Have you contacted your green coffee suppliers? Specialty importers should be able to provide this or sell this to you. Be sure to ask for this while coffee is in harvest and the parchament is abundent.
Thanks! I have contacted my roaster, but it is more important to me than them and thought someone may know an alternative source.
I have plenty of parchment as educational props and it would be pretty easy to get the 5lb you need. Sending it as is may present problems. but I might be able to put it in my next shipment to the US approx end June.. Let me know if you can't find elsewhere
Still Looking! and I may need to find a new roaster. Very disappointed in their ability to help with this request.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service