I am heading down to southern californiia in a day (mostly San Diego, but a bit of LA as well) and was wondering if there were any good cafes to check out other than SD's beloved Cafe Calabria... any suggestions?

Tyler

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'd love it if you stopped by Kean in between LA and SD. give me a sort of general timeframe when you'll be around- and i'll try to get you a little mini tour of the cafe, if you want. I know of one place in SD who uses barefoot, and lots of places in LA who use intelly. Although i'm not working at Kean all day every day (just about though), i'm always happy to meet visitors anytime
-janelle.
www.keancoffee.com
I haven't been myself, but I've heard nothing but incredible things about the Intelligentsia in Silver Lake. I've seen pictures of the shop and it's beautiful and of course they also have a few of the countries top baristas.
I was just in San Diego checking out coffee places. Calabria's your best bet down there. They've got an ex Albina Press barista managing the cafe and doing so with some great success. Other than that, there really aren't a ton of respectable spots down in SD.
cheers,
CB

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service