Coffee & Roasting (573)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

sugar and all things sweet!

who has a new total for the amount of sugar to be put into a coffee? the most i've been asked for was 7, and he was a chef by trade! wonder…

Started by lu

4 Sep 18, 2008
Reply by lu

Varietals!

They're out there (duh). Bourbon...Geisha...SL31? Stumptown's website has some great basic information on this subject. And Coffeed.com has…

Started by Charlie Biando

0 Sep 18, 2008

CoffeeClub Network wants to exchange ideas with the members of the community

Hi friends, I was introduced here by Sylvia Gutiérrez and I found the community very interesting. Well, I would like to present you a new…

Started by Paulo Henrique Leme

3 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by BaristaOnDutY

Best varietals for Turkish?

I've been thinking about trying my hand at making Turkish coffee. Our neighbor in the shopping center is Lebanese, makes a good cup, and ha…

Started by Brady

2 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Brady

Coffee near Princeton?

My buddy just moved to Princeton, NJ to go to seminary at Princeton Theological. Obviously Ninth Street and Grumpy are within a relatively…

Started by Chris DeMarse

1 Sep 6, 2008
Reply by cornercafe

Digg for Baristas!

Got an invitation to this new site last night, brand new but could be fun. Check it out and add your favorite coffee link/story.

Started by Maggy Jensen

0 Aug 20, 2008

Ethiopian Beloya #8

Has anyone had any Beloya yet? PT'S just got the new crop in and it is delicious. It has some distinct berry notes in the aroma and a real…

Started by Jason Calhoon

8 Aug 20, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Who roasts the Target Archer Farms coffee?

So, I was getting ready for my cupping last week, and each month I feature a curveball coffee, one that I haven't had, and one that's easil…

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Matt Milletto

Only 12oz, are you crazy?

We will soon be dropping to only 12 oz hot sizes (and only 8oz for caps, and only 16 oz for cold) and I am trying to decide what to do with…

Started by Z Bancroft

34 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

Splenda Scuffle

Now, first off, I used to drink Splenda, and this has nothing to do with Splenda itself, but more along the lines of drink making. A simila…

Started by Alex Negranza

33 Aug 5, 2008
Reply by Summer

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service