CoffeeClub Network wants to exchange ideas with the members of the community

Hi friends,

I was introduced here by Sylvia Gutiérrez and I found the community very interesting. Well, I would like to present you a new project from the International Coffee Organization which aims to gather coffee industry members from around the world to disccuss all coffee related subjects, from seed to cup, the CoffeeCLub Network has been launched some months ago and we are just beginning to make partnerships with the internet coffee communities.

We have a Barista community mediated by my friend Edgard Bressani, maybe someone here know him.

Well folks, that's it, if you want to meet the CoffeeClub, here is the address: www.coffeeclubnetwork.com

Best regards,

Paulo Henrique Leme

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FYI...Addy link in incorrect..
Hi GODBOD!
Thanks for the tip!

Best regards,

Paulo Henrique Leme
Hey not a problem, we are all here for support and love of the coffee, if ever you need anything call on me. I will be more than happy to coffee you, I mean help you..

Godbod,
Barista on duty

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service