All Discussions Tagged 'simonelli' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Simonelli Aurelia II - leaking steam wand

We have an Aurelia II at our cafe, and a couple of weeks ago one of the steam wands started having an occasional drip from the top of the w…

Started by Christina Redman

2 Apr 9, 2018
Reply by Donald C Swan

What to do? Torn between two machines...

Although we're not yet open, and we're a hybrid shop (retail/cafe) rather than straight-up cafe, we know coffee sales will account for a si…

Started by Village Empourium

1 Apr 24, 2015
Reply by Fraser Jamieson

Nuova Simonelli Oscar Boiler Won't Fill or Heat Up

I've been using a Nuova Simonelli Oscar for about a year now and just recently I've been having trouble getting the boiler to fill and begi…

Started by Joe D'Onofrio

0 Dec 24, 2013

Noisy Espresso Machine?!

I wanted to know if anyone's experienced this problem before. Also, before I start dropping money on my Aurelia, I wanted confirmation if i…

Started by mariposacoffeeroastery

25 Oct 6, 2012
Reply by mariposacoffeeroastery

WBC Espresso Machine Test Results

I am excited to hear about the results of the WBC testing that went on last week in Vancouver. I hope to be able to post more info on other…

Started by Matt Milletto

30 Sep 14, 2011
Reply by Scott

Classe 6 vs. Aurelia.

Hey,   I have searched and scoured this site while unsuccessfully attempting to answer a question for myself: which is the "better" machine…

Started by R. Justin Shepherd

30 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Matias Zeledon

Explaining espresso machine distribution

How does a brand new La Marzocco, Nuovo Simonelli, Synesso or Slayer espresso machine get to a shop? These are four of the most exciting an…

Started by Joshua Godsey

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Refuge Coffee Bar

We are a specialty coffee shop and venue located in Western Price Hill (a section of Cincinnati Ohio). Our coffee bar features the original…

Started by Rob Hoos

0 Mar 30, 2010

Showroom Blowout!

So every year at this time we start reformatting our showroom and labs with new gear. It is now that time once again, so we have some serio…

Started by Espresso Parts

2 Aug 15, 2009
Reply by Espresso Parts

Nuova Simonelli Aurelia Basket Size

Does anyone here know exactly how large a tamper the basket on a NS Aurelia will accept? I could measure, but I lack the tools. I'm guessin…

Started by dcforman

6 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Nick Cho

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service