All Discussions Tagged 'job' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for experienced Barista at new Cafe

New high end Santa Monica coffee shop seeks lead barista. Supervisor/management experience required, we are looking for team leaders! This…

Started by I.Jones

0 Jun 21, 2016

Now Hiring: Experience Barista at New Cafe in Santa Monica

New high end Santa Monica coffee shop seeks lead barista. Supervisor/management experience required, we are looking for team leaders! This…

Started by I.Jones

0 Jun 21, 2016

JOB OPPORTUNITY | Roasting Operator Probat 500 -- in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia

We started a revolution in the coffee system and you can be a part of it! For our roasting facility in Addis Ababa we are looking for a: R…

Started by Annemoon

0 Sep 15, 2015

Barista WANTED Tullahoma, Tennessee

The Celtic Cup Coffee House currently has an opening for a trained Barista. We use the methods taught by The American Barista and Coffee Sc…

Started by Denise Smith

0 Jan 13, 2014

Coffee shop in Dallas, tx looking for baristas

Our cafe is looking to hire 2 baristas in Dallas, tx.  Cultivar Coffee - email resume to Jonathan@cultivarcoffee.com 

Started by Jonathan Meadows

1 Jan 10, 2012
Reply by lance battenfield

where do I go from here?

It's one thing to learn the theory, but it's another to apply the skills. However, if the local coffee scene is way behind and I can't find…

Started by Florence Sook Ching Lee

13 Jun 1, 2011
Reply by Florence Sook Ching Lee

PDX coffeehouse seeking career baristas and management

This posting will soon appear in the proper "job posting" section, but hasn't yet due to technical difficulties.New coffeehouse in Rose Cit…

Started by Christine Herman

1 Nov 15, 2010
Reply by Ricky Sutton

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Looking for experienced barista in Peoria, IL

Hey everyone, I manage a coffeeshop in Peoria, IL (central IL) and we're looking for either part-time or full-time help.  We are the areas…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service