All Discussions Tagged 'for' (42)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking For a Job :)

Good Day Everyone,                    Hi, My name is Michael Aron Sy from the Philippines, I'm a fresh graduate of BS HRM at the Lyceum of…

Started by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

2 Terminal SelbySoft SP-1 POS System for sale.

Hi all, we're selling a 2 terminal SelbySoft SP-1 system on EBAY. They include 2 thermal printers and 2 cash drawers. Brand new the system…

Started by Jaho

0 Feb 23, 2012

BONMAC halogen station

Where could I find the Bonmac halogen stations for siphon pots? I found a site off of the Blue Bottle site but it is in Japanese? Can these…

Started by victoria fallon

9 Dec 27, 2011
Reply by victoria fallon

coffee drive-thru for sale...

i really want to sell it! was selling for $10,000 now only $8,995! needs a few minor fixes, a few things are worn but easily fixed! e-mai…

Started by Heather Holly Haller

9 Nov 13, 2011
Reply by Ann Allen

Looking for work in the Seattle area...

I just moved back after nine years in the Midwest and I am looking for job in the coffee industry.  I have a few leads, but I just thought…

Started by Terika

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by peter pan

how many hours would you like to work in a coffee/espresso shop, ideally?!

hey all!  moving on into february, hope everyone makes the leap successfully!   i posted a discussion before about offering free refills, o…

Started by sage

7 Mar 18, 2011
Reply by Aeryn! E

Clover 1s For Sale

We have a Clover 1s coffee brewer for sale. #206, manufactured in 10/07, we have been the sole owner and have taken great care of it. Any r…

Started by Jesse Bladyka

3 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Jesse Bladyka

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Beautiful Cherry Red La Marzocco FB-70 For Sale, in Pristine Condition

AKA="J. Jr." Obsessively cared for and well maintained, this machine is only 2 years old and has only seen light use. $7,000 Call J. at 9…

Started by The Barista Formerly Known As JavaJ

11 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jaworski

Tasting or Cupping your espresso....

To all those interested in fine tuning there spro shots. What do you look for or taste for when getting dialed in for your taste buds?

Started by Joseph Robertson

32 Apr 30, 2010
Reply by b smyth

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service