Evan Joseph-Pinero's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I think it is more important to pay attention to the motion of the pitcher than the…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Nov 24, 2012 to Latte Art technique: watching at the jug spout

3 Nov 28, 2012
Reply by barista Dan

"Alloy Kinetic Sobriquet ? Pick something like an element, or a color, or a building…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Oct 4, 2012 to Industrial chic cafe name?

3 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Evan Joseph-Pinero

"I'd call the latter a "mezzo", as would many customers around here who'd order it, a…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Oct 4, 2012 to Cafe au lait - with espresso

6 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Brady

"At the shop which I work, we steam to 130-135 for a macchiato, 140-145 for everythin…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Aug 1, 2012 to What temperature are you steaming your milk to?

5 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Brady

"I think a lot of this depends on the specifics of your budget, and what you might fi…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Apr 9, 2012 to Best low-cost machine?

7 Apr 11, 2012
Reply by Peter O'Donnell

"You don't. The place where I work has no specific stated dress code aside from that…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Mar 29, 2012 to Barista Style -- Uniform or No Uniform?

6 Apr 10, 2012
Reply by Emily Wiersma

"Factor in the cost of new burrs, $45 from espressoparts.com, and is it still worth t…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Mar 29, 2012 to Grinder Question

2 Apr 1, 2012
Reply by Eric Schaefer

"At the cafe where I work, we have three locations, each with its own manager, and so…"

Evan Joseph-Pinero replied Mar 23, 2012 to What's the ratio of manager to baristas?

4 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Dennis McQuoid

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service