Loren Anthony's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"oooh Campfire latte!! Good idea ! Go Jason Go ! lol They made sure the shots in the…"

Loren Anthony replied May 23, 2008 to What The Hell's A Handpresso???

3 May 23, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"lol Thanks Brady ... honestly I plan to make whatever the customer feels like should…"

Loren Anthony replied Apr 2, 2008 to The Mystery of Cappuccinos ...

5 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Brady

"Ditto! :-)"

Loren Anthony replied Feb 19, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"LOL Jill had me picturing random folks running naked and chanting throughout the str…"

Loren Anthony replied Feb 12, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"Yea Education Revolution go hand in hand !! :-P So now... how do you all propose we…"

Loren Anthony replied Feb 11, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"LOL Yea Dale what's up with that? When I first opened and it rained.. I was excited…"

Loren Anthony replied Feb 11, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

"Very True ! Im from Brooklyn, NY and recently opened a coffeehouse in Atlanta. It's…"

Loren Anthony replied Feb 5, 2008 to What do think is the main reason why coffee is not as progressive in this region as it is in other places in the U.S.?

20 Mar 2, 2008
Reply by Monte

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service