Jason Dominy's Discussions (538)

Discussions Replied To (77) Replies Latest Activity

"Hey David, I couldn't agree with you more, but it really does start and end with the…"

Jason Dominy replied Sep 28, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Glad you can make it, shoot me your contact info. Thanks for the help! "

Jason Dominy replied Sep 22, 2008 to SCAA Skill Building Workshop/Barista Bash Nov. 7-9. Want to help?

11 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Okay, now that I am back from Atlanta, let me post a couple of things. First is, to…"

Jason Dominy replied Sep 21, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"The post was deleted because it contained a tone that was not condusive to construct…"

Jason Dominy replied Sep 19, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

""I'm a big fan of Summit in Davidson. They have some really good Batista's and alway…"

Jason Dominy replied Sep 18, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Looks nice a nice shop! If I ever get down that way, I will certainly check it out! "

Jason Dominy replied Sep 8, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"Would love for you to lend a hand. I will put you down! Yeah, I think the jam is goi…"

Jason Dominy replied Sep 2, 2008 to SCAA Skill Building Workshop/Barista Bash Nov. 7-9. Want to help?

11 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"While I should make it known I work for Dilworth Coffee, I do think it's one of the…"

Jason Dominy replied Aug 25, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"This is for Matt Davis. Let's hear about some cool shops."

Jason Dominy replied Aug 22, 2008 to What are some of the coolest coffeehouses you have been to in the SE?

17 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

"I shot you a message, but I'd love for you to help. "

Jason Dominy replied Aug 21, 2008 to SCAA Skill Building Workshop/Barista Bash Nov. 7-9. Want to help?

11 Nov 2, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service