All Discussions Tagged '' (86)

← Back to Coffee Shops
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Love from you customers

Unfortunately I am currently out of the coffee biz for now, but I try to keep my hand in it as much as possible when my work schedule allow…

Started by Anthony Epp

0 Oct 29, 2008

Brewing coffee with minimal counter space

Here is my dilemma: if I purchase this coffee shop (800 sq. ft) which is highly affected seasonally, I have a problem with brewed coffee. D…

Started by Barbara Adams

4 Oct 21, 2008
Reply by John

Open for 16 days and I have questions!

So, as I said, I've been open for 16 days. What I am wondering is what were sales like for some of you guys in the very begining and about…

Started by Brew Awakenings

9 Oct 18, 2008
Reply by Shawn

Compostable Filters

Hey there, I was enjoying the compostable cup discussion so much I was wondering about filters for those of you using drip coffee in your c…

Started by Sam Granger

0 Sep 28, 2008

Airpots vs. Thermal servers?

Hello, Can anyone point me in one direction or another? I know it's a fairly basic question but I have access to both so I'm just seeing w…

Started by Rob

0 Sep 8, 2008

hi members pls anyone could help me

hi im Mutaz a new member ,well i have a good experience in barista. I worked in jerusalem fo 4 years serving coffe and latte art.Im looking…

Started by mutaz

0 Aug 24, 2008

Lost my business plan proof reader...

So as the title to my discussion says I recently lost the person who was reading my business plan. I am trying to start a company manufactu…

Started by ColinO

1 Aug 23, 2008
Reply by Dan Dean

Flooring advice?

Hi, We are opening our first shop later in Decemeber in a brand new space(just building now) and are trying to come up with some flooring o…

Started by Rob

2 Aug 21, 2008
Reply by Chris O'Connor

Ceramic Cups and Saucers... Where to buy?

Okay, getting close to opening my first shop and need some help in ordering the cups... where? what sizes? and how many? Please Help!!

Started by Becky

2 Aug 15, 2008
Reply by Chris O'Connor

I have an espresso machine for sale...

I have a Cafina C5 superautomatic espresso machine for sale. Gently used. $9500 plus shipping(est. I got was around $800 and that depends w…

Started by Elizabeth

0 Jul 29, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service