Okay, getting close to opening my first shop and need some help in ordering the cups... where? what sizes? and how many? Please Help!!

Views: 74

Replies to This Discussion

I'm so glad you posted this..I'm looking for the exact same advice! I'm not opening until Dec but there is sooo much to do! Best of luck!!

Rob
We used Sengware in our shop. The customers loved it. We had five sizes including 3oz, 7oz, 12oz, 16oz, and 20oz in the standard cup & saucer style and a 14oz mug. Unfortunately, we closed the store about two weeks ago because of a dispute with the Landlord and now have all our ceramics available for sale. I have not inventoried everything yet or figured out a reasonable price but I can guarantee that if this is the style you are looking for you should call me and we can discuss. Visit their website at www.sengware.com to get an idea of what their product looks like. Also, the picture on the "Supplier" Group of Barista Exchange shows a stack of Sengware cups and saucers.
Chris O'Connor (Boise, ID) Cell: (208) 283-5289

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service