All Discussions Tagged 'competition' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

help me help me help me with my caps.

Hey, I've been trying to get better at pouring competition style cappuccinos lately. Generally at my shop when I pour just one for a custom…

Started by Dave Delchamps

2 Jan 18, 2009
Reply by Dave Delchamps

Western Regional 2009

The Rundown:This year the Western Regional will be held in the Heart of Downtown Los Angeles' Historic Core District at the Historic Spring…

Started by Shar Griffith

2 Jan 16, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

What an amazing weekend! I just got back last night from the Coffee Fest Seattle, where it was so great to meet up with friends and to meet…

Started by Matt Milletto

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

reddish pigment on espresso for competition standards

I would like some pointers on how to achieve that reddish colour with tiger stripes that judges are looking for on competition espressos. I…

Started by Federico Bolaños

4 Nov 15, 2008
Reply by John P

Taiwan Barista Championship and Stephen Morrissey Coffee House Tour

The semi-finals round of the Taiwanese Barista Competition will be taking place from November 21st-22nd in the Taipei Convention Center. Fo…

Started by Emily

1 Nov 14, 2008
Reply by John P

Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

Who else is goin? I did all that paperwork jive last week. I'm just about to head to the shop to practice, and was wonderin this question.…

Started by Benza Lance

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

Competition Burn Out?

So, with regional competition coming up fast, in the U.S., I'm finding that people are getting ready for competition already. I've been pra…

Started by Alex Negranza

4 Aug 14, 2008
Reply by Spencer

What cups do you like for competition?

I'm looking forward to competing in the Great Lakes this March and I've begun looking around at different cappuccino and demitasse cups onl…

Started by Mike Shipley

12 Feb 21, 2008
Reply by chris ganger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service