All Discussions Tagged 'Espresso' (84)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dubsea Coffee

Best place in White Center, WA to get an espresso.... or even all of West Seattle ;P

Started by Sean

0 Aug 24, 2011

Cafe Pyrus (Kitchener, Ontario)

Located in downtown Kitchener, Cafe Pyrus is all about putting delicious things in your face!   With a passion for all things tasty, Cafe P…

Started by Kate Stylee

0 Aug 24, 2011

Grocery Water Jugs

Hello Bx'ers.   I know there are other places to post this but I thought I would ask the professionals. I am running a Super Jolly / Silvia…

Started by Matthew

1 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

ESPRESSO CENTRAL

¡¡¡ Hey !!!... Somos tres barras de café de especialidad, ubicadas en Pachuca, en el Estado de Hidalgo, en México... ¡¡¡ Ven a vistarnos !!…

Started by Moisés Martínez de la Rosa

2 Apr 13, 2011
Reply by Moisés Martínez de la Rosa

Explaining espresso machine distribution

How does a brand new La Marzocco, Nuovo Simonelli, Synesso or Slayer espresso machine get to a shop? These are four of the most exciting an…

Started by Joshua Godsey

6 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Brady

Question: Demitasse with a P

Just out of curiosity does anyone know anything about these types of cups?    It has a P on it like a flower and Italy written below the P.…

Started by Matthew

1 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Jay Caragay

Grindmaster 875 for Espresso?

Does anyone have any experience with the Grindmaster 875 for use with espresso?  I see them used here and there and noticed you can get the…

Started by Matthew

4 Feb 24, 2011
Reply by Bryan Wray

Machine Issues - Pump turns on but no water comes out of the grouphead

I am having some more issues with my El Salvatore home machine.  When I turn it on everyday, it always activates the vibe pump for a second…

Started by Daniel Demers

2 Feb 8, 2011
Reply by Daniel Demers

Cafe's Around the World.

Everyone on here, are from different places. Big cities to small towns. I've been privileged to be able to have both of those experiences,…

Started by Justin Michael Terwilliger

4 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Justin Michael Terwilliger

Barista Training Assignments

Good morning! I manage a coffee kiosk on the Public Transit line in Portland, and am the barista trainer there and at two other shops that…

Started by Mary

4 Jan 12, 2011
Reply by Chase Mann

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service