All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (124)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

I'm in the process of starting up my first drive through coffee shop and can't pick a name for the life of me. I was hoping I could get som…

Started by Michelle

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

The different technology used in different coffee shops

The majority of coffeeshops out there have one POS system or another.  The majority of them are difficult to use, clunky, slow, glitchy, et…

Started by Lucas Via

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

Quick input needed about how much brewed coffee to plan on for a local Fun Run

Hi all, I LOVE BARISTA EXCHANGE! I find this part about getting input from others so incredibly helpful....so thank you in advance! I am wo…

Started by Sue Harnly

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

Advice for Setting up Chart of Accounts (categories in Quickbooks)

I'm a new coffee shop owner and am setting myself up in Quickbooks.  I'm looking for advice on the categories (classifications) that are es…

Started by Adroc

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Albert Barneto

Mobile Expresso Services in Vietnam

Hi all, I am working in Hospitality Industry in Vietnam and desperately could like to set up my own business within Mobile Expresso Van cha…

Started by Lap Nguyen

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Lap Nguyen

What is your opinion of First Crack?

What is your opinion of approaching first crack? Some roasters I've spoken with believe in slamming into 1st crack aggressively and then dr…

Started by Paul

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Grady

Coffee Fest Seattle 2011

Hey All!  One of the benefits of doing a lot of trade shows is that I get free Coffee Fest Seattle passes.    The show is a great networkin…

Started by Mike Spence

8 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Joshua Bonner

Coffee Fest San Diego

Are you going?  Just curious what kind of presence BX members will have at Coffee Fest?   If you are going, where do you spend your time?  …

Started by Mike Spence

5 May 10, 2011
Reply by Brady

Dry Process Coffee Roasting Tips

I got in a new dry process Ethiopian yesterday and I am running into a little trouble. I've roasted a number of natural Brazilians with gre…

Started by Paul

5 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Mike McGinness

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve

16 oz. zip lock coffee bags with window and valve are available on eBay in smaller  quantities at mhewardishere.

Started by Michael Heward

0 Apr 10, 2011

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2019   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service