All Discussions Tagged 'Coffee' (164)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee farm Trip To Ethiopia

Bebeka and Jimma Coffe Plantation Tour Is there any one who want joining to Visit Bebeka Coffee plantation? The Trip will be held starting…

Started by Biniam Taye

0 Oct 30, 2012

Coffee Truck/Van Builder in California??

Hey all: I'm thinking of taking the next step (from just a web-based store) to a mobile coffee shop (truck or van).  I'm aware of companies…

Started by Kirk

0 Jul 28, 2012

I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

I'm in the process of starting up my first drive through coffee shop and can't pick a name for the life of me. I was hoping I could get som…

Started by Michelle

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

The different technology used in different coffee shops

The majority of coffeeshops out there have one POS system or another.  The majority of them are difficult to use, clunky, slow, glitchy, et…

Started by Lucas Via

9 Feb 14, 2012
Reply by Kathy Fadorsen

Quick input needed about how much brewed coffee to plan on for a local Fun Run

Hi all, I LOVE BARISTA EXCHANGE! I find this part about getting input from others so incredibly helpful....so thank you in advance! I am wo…

Started by Sue Harnly

5 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Jason Shipley

Waterfront Coffee Company

Waterfront Coffee Co. is an Icon to the Edmonds waterfront.  We have been serving the community for 18 years, offering one of Seattle's fin…

Started by Vickie Balas

0 Feb 9, 2012

Advice for Setting up Chart of Accounts (categories in Quickbooks)

I'm a new coffee shop owner and am setting myself up in Quickbooks.  I'm looking for advice on the categories (classifications) that are es…

Started by Adroc

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Albert Barneto

Dancing Goats Coffee Bar

A real community coffee bar, Dancing Goats® Coffee Bar is located near downtown Decatur. Open since fall of 2007, we offer exceptional espr…

Started by Jason Dominy

0 Jan 14, 2012

Mobile Expresso Services in Vietnam

Hi all, I am working in Hospitality Industry in Vietnam and desperately could like to set up my own business within Mobile Expresso Van cha…

Started by Lap Nguyen

2 Jan 11, 2012
Reply by Lap Nguyen

What is your opinion of First Crack?

What is your opinion of approaching first crack? Some roasters I've spoken with believe in slamming into 1st crack aggressively and then dr…

Started by Paul

3 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by Chris Grady

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service