All Discussions Tagged 'Barista' (52)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bicycling Barista Coming To A City Near You

Hey, guys, my name is Zech. I'm a pro barista with decent skills. I'm in the works planning a cross-country bicycle for charity journey. T…

Started by Zechariah White

10 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Zechariah White

2009 Australian Barista & Latte Art Championships

The Australian Barista Championships are being held on January 30, 31 & February 1 at the Gold Coast Exhibition & Convention Centre…

Started by Simon James

0 Jan 9, 2009

Join us over at the new Barista Guild Facebook page!

Well, as you know, we in the Barista Guild have been actively revamping the whole Barista Guild experience. We have added so much already,…

Started by Jason Dominy

2 Jan 4, 2009
Reply by Jason Dominy

Does anyone have a test for a barista?

I'm looking to hire two new baristas, I was wondering if anyone has a test I could use to see their knowledge, etc., without having to re-i…

Started by Chef John

12 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by John

Tulsa Barista Competition - Topéca BaristaCup '08

Check out the event listing under "Events" for more information, or visit http://www.topecacoffee.com/baristacup08 for event details and…

Started by Heath Henley

0 Nov 19, 2008

What's going on in the Barista Guild? This is......

I just wanted to post an update on what’s going on with the Barista Guild. Many of you think that because the BGA site and forum have gotte…

Started by Jason Dominy

1 Oct 13, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Barista: More than just a job, an obsession

Cool article from the Associated Press talking again about how many baristas are making their tenure in the coffee industry a career. Was t…

Started by Matt Milletto

7 Sep 28, 2008
Reply by Dee Colston

I am looking for a friendly couch during the Spro' down in Chi' Town

I am traveling from Indy to attend on Friday and I wonder if anyone has a couch I could crash on. I am clean friendly and excited about the…

Started by Andy

7 Sep 26, 2008
Reply by Josh:D

Upcoming NWRBC? Dates? Places?

Is it not in conjunction with Coffee Fest this year? I've been asking around and have not been able to find any info. Anyone hear any inkli…

Started by Mark Pfaff

13 Jul 26, 2008
Reply by Mark Pfaff

Happy Birthday Sarah Allen!!!

You know her as the editor of Barista Magazine. You might know her from her WBC work since it's inception. You might know her from her recu…

Started by Jason Dominy

4 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by Tyler

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service