Rebecca Johnston's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I grew up in a small town in idaho where the only coffee you can GET is at the 7 ele…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Nov 26, 2008 to What really bad coffee / espresso beverage did you used to swear by, but now can't even think about drinking?

67 Sep 15, 2009
Reply by Erin

"every morning at work, i make myself a soy macchiato with Stumptown's Hairbender esp…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 24, 2008 to What are you drinking today?

449 Oct 29, 2019
Reply by KnutAndre

"I know! I really feel bad for those girls...maybe it's the start into stripperhood!?…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 19, 2008 to Chika Latte....

8 Sep 21, 2008
Reply by Mike Cannon

"What a great winner and more than well deserving of it. Beautiful pour and a generou…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 15, 2008 to Hiroshi Sawada wins Millrock Latte Art Competition!

26 Dec 6, 2008
Reply by Steve MacDowall

"thanks, it does help. won't worry about them then!"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 11, 2008 to Shot Glasses at Coffee Fest!!???!!!

2 Sep 11, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

"Nothing bothers me more than hearing some 16 year old girl with "flirt" written acro…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 8, 2008 to caramel macchiato

7 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by jessa morse

"I agree...you need to definitely pour the shots onto the hot water. You can pull the…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 8, 2008 to Americano - best taste?

23 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Rich Abker

"I'm in! Competing on Friday. Cant wait to meet you all. Its really anyones game...br…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 7, 2008 to Millrock Latte Art comp in Seattle @ CoffeeFest

25 Sep 7, 2008
Reply by Rebecca Johnston

"This sounds really interesting to me, and I am willing to experiment. I am a firm be…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 6, 2008 to the cool basket

10 Sep 10, 2008
Reply by Rita Kaminsky

"With the coffee I pull, it automatically is pulled ristretto. Which is really just a…"

Rebecca Johnston replied Sep 6, 2008 to Ristretto's

9 Sep 14, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service