Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"No, I don't, because I'm poor. (insert weeping here)"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Dec 4, 2008 to Halo 3

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Bwynn

"I brew chemex because I sadly don't have a vac-pot, but personally, when I'm brewing…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Dec 1, 2008 to Super Secret Brewing Technique Nuances

7 Dec 14, 2008
Reply by Tumi Ferrer

"mewithoutyou so called heist gunther and the sunshine girls andras schiff beat crusa…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 24, 2008 to What are the coolest bands you know of, that not many people know about?

52 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Adam

"yeah, vac-pot is my overall favorite."

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 19, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

"yeah dude, i can't imagine that being good for your later coffee roasting unless you…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 19, 2008 to Roasting cacao beans in the coffee roaster?

2 Nov 19, 2008
Reply by Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls

"i understand that you get amazing control with the handle less pitchers, butdoes the…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 18, 2008 to Handle-less pitcher

12 Nov 18, 2008
Reply by Jason Haeger

"I must say, in my short experience I have found that I like working with the naked p…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 15, 2008 to Naked Portafiler.

14 Feb 2, 2009
Reply by Brandon Malcolm

"At this point I'm rockin' a Chemex and I'm really happy with the results, my only re…"

Jimmy(Alexander)Smalls replied Nov 15, 2008 to Favorite Brew Method

95 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Duane Fahey

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service