Copper River Coffee and Tea's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"I love how one of your keywords is "rolaids.""

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Sep 3, 2010 to Bac-o-ccino?

23 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Joshua Murphy

"We are currently planning on increasing roasting operations around here, which means…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Aug 10, 2010 to Small Batch Roaster

9 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by Timothy Pellizzer

"Hey Rich, Unfortunately, I haven't had much contact with the person who is moving t…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Aug 4, 2010 to Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

"We use espresso supply mugs, which can come in all different sizes and three differe…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Aug 2, 2010 to Help me find some mugs

5 Aug 2, 2010
Reply by Joshua Taves

"Paul, thanks for the compliment. I think we are going to keep with a photographic me…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Aug 1, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Hey Chris! I am not sure what you mean by that. Was someone talking about our shop d…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Aug 1, 2010 to Detailed Menus: Are they necessary?

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Hey Paul, saw the thread and thought I would share what we do. So in Peoria, IL the…"

38 Aug 1, 2010
Reply by Jay Caragay

"Hey! Someone responded! In regards to the amount they expect me to buy, I'm not sure…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Jun 23, 2010 to Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

"Ha. No, none of that. I'm trying to tread ground carefully. "

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied Jun 23, 2010 to Direct Trade - Where to Begin?

7 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Henry

"Like I said, not for everyone. My situation was unique, I had the ability to do that…"

Copper River Coffee and Tea replied May 9, 2010 to College Plans Next Year

17 May 9, 2010
Reply by Copper River Coffee and Tea

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service