Retail Coffee Business (1,017)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Coffee buyer

I am very new to the coffee business, I have been selling green coffee beans to home roasters for about a year and a half. I just started l…

Started by Jim

2 Mar 28, 2008
Reply by Jim

Re-hire of employees

What is your policy/procedure if you have an employee that leaves your business for the summer and wants to come back in the fall when scho…

Started by Peggy Gargaro

5 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by Ken Chappell

How to figure projected sales...

I am working towards opening a coffee shop and I am trying to figure out the amount of supplies I will be needing. Could anyone share their…

Started by Bradley Coffman

2 Mar 4, 2008
Reply by Chris O'Connor

Baristas Around the World

Is the role of the Barista or the expectations of the Barista different in the various cultures and countries globally? Related to custome…

Started by Spencer

0 Feb 27, 2008

We are searching for our new Director of Cafe Operations

Director of Café Operations Do you like a hearty mug of coffee for breakfast, an afternoon cappuccino, or a dessert espresso? Would you li…

Started by Hastings Entertainment

0 Feb 8, 2008

Revenues affected by seasons

I'm interested to hear people's feedback on their revenue impact for seasons. Specifically, I've noted a 30% decline in revenue's at my sho…

Started by Brent

6 Feb 5, 2008
Reply by Jason Dominy

Barista Training

Training is the cornerstone of any successful coffee business. You can use the best coffee available, have the best possible location, and…

Started by Holly

0 Jan 17, 2008

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service