Equipment & Tech (974)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New coffee house - need advice!

I am opening a coffeehouse in a small town in rural IA and could use some advice. First of all, what would be a good, inexpensive espresso…

Started by Paige Morris

6 May 20, 2008
Reply by Paige Morris

mazzer doser troubles

In the past month or so we have had two mazzer SJ dosers go to crap. the first one is on a grinder we have been using for about the past 5…

Started by chris ganger

6 May 19, 2008
Reply by Coop

Gravity Bins?

Hey all, I'm in the market for new bean bins I've tried a couple of kinds but they just don't last. We started with the old stand by rectan…

Started by Bohemian Coffee House

0 May 14, 2008

What's your favorite home machine?

So I love hearing about all the wonderful machines people use in their shops on the favorite espresso machine forum, but I have certain oth…

Started by Tyler Kleinow

1 May 3, 2008
Reply by Stickman

Mud Bay Coffee needs a cash drawer.... can you help?

Thursday marks the start of a new location for us here in Oly, WA (yay)... in the midst of a new coffee adventure we are looking for a litt…

Started by Jaima

2 Apr 30, 2008
Reply by Jaima

Good Milk Steaming in Light of Portability

so, I am in need of a decent one or two group machine to use for catering-esque purposes. Basically I need portability. Now, I can deal wit…

Started by smo

0 Apr 15, 2008

Hot Air Coffee Roasters

Seeking info on the Fresh Roast Systems Coffee Roaster, Please tell me your view on this roaster type.

Started by John Ehler

0 Apr 11, 2008

Revisit Marzocco Wiring

I finally got back to working on the prev. discussed wiring issue on this 3G AV Marzocco. After frustration and checking and rechecking I f…

Started by Ryan Baughn

3 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Christopher

French press filter upgrade?

So, I've read lots on CG and others about the great reduction in sediment in french press brews by replacing the stock filter assembly with…

Started by Brady

6 Apr 8, 2008
Reply by Brady

PLeas help me

I have to make a dicision for expresso m/c, I don't have knowledge about them. My budget is about $5K. Which one recommand? some one recomm…

Started by sun lee

8 Apr 1, 2008
Reply by Joe (Mojo)

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service