All Discussions Tagged 'work' (17)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Shop Cleaning Schedules and Duties

I've been a part of the industry for ten years and have noticed that the cleaning schedules, duties and responsibilities vary from shop to…

Started by M

6 Jul 20, 2016
Reply by mali sunan

Looking for experienced Barista at new Cafe

New high end Santa Monica coffee shop seeks lead barista. Supervisor/management experience required, we are looking for team leaders! This…

Started by I.Jones

0 Jun 21, 2016

Now Hiring: Experience Barista at New Cafe in Santa Monica

New high end Santa Monica coffee shop seeks lead barista. Supervisor/management experience required, we are looking for team leaders! This…

Started by I.Jones

0 Jun 21, 2016

Looking For a Job :)

Good Day Everyone,                    Hi, My name is Michael Aron Sy from the Philippines, I'm a fresh graduate of BS HRM at the Lyceum of…

Started by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

2 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Michael Aron Trajano Sy

Looking for work in the Seattle area...

I just moved back after nine years in the Midwest and I am looking for job in the coffee industry.  I have a few leads, but I just thought…

Started by Terika

1 Sep 20, 2011
Reply by peter pan

Back to the bay area

Ok I just moved back to the Bay Area(of California) and Im looking for a job. I was managing a Cafe in Jackson, MS before I moved bac…

Started by Dustin DeMers

3 Sep 28, 2010
Reply by Dustin DeMers

Looking for experienced barista in Peoria, IL

Hey everyone, I manage a coffeeshop in Peoria, IL (central IL) and we're looking for either part-time or full-time help.  We are the areas…

Started by Ty Paluska

1 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Sara Appleyard-Pekich

Ristretto Roasters Seeking Baristas

We're hiring for a few positions with varying hours. Each shop hires separately so bring your resume to both for the best luck. We'll be in…

Started by Natalie Thomas

4 Jul 31, 2010
Reply by Natalie Thomas

Where do you go for coffee after work?

We love the coffee at work, but what about outside of work? Where do you go for coffee after hours and on your days off?

Started by Jennifer Vaaler

25 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Jennifer Vaaler

Work in Philadelphia

Friends! I am moving to Philadelphia and am without employment! I'm completely unfamiliar with cafes in the area - anyone have any advice?…

Started by Aaron McNany

3 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Phil Proteau

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service