All Discussions Tagged 'shop' (69)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Toper 3k Roaster For Sale!

My name is Alexander, and I've owned Noblesse Coffee Company since December 1st 2012. Our roaster (Toper TKM-SX 3K) was installed September…

Started by AlexanderHI

0 Nov 7, 2014

Coffee Shop Manager Problems

I am having a helluva time getting anyone at CSM to respond to my queries on the status of an updated machine I paid for 5 weeks ago. Seems…

Started by Molly Arnold

13 Jul 18, 2014
Reply by Molly Arnold

Need help on design ideas on new coffee shop

Im opening a new coffee shop in Annapolis MD. I need ideas on who or how to design the interior of the cafe. Does anyone know of a good com…

Started by Chris Son

0 Apr 5, 2013

Small Town / Rural Coffee Shops

Just wanted to connect with some shop owners operating in a rural area or small town (pop <5,000). We are opening up as soon as the insp…

Started by Kristin Martensen

2 Mar 26, 2013
Reply by Nathanael Johnson

Successful Coffee Shops?

OK, so I am sitting in a coffee shop, thinking about the shop I plan to open soon.  I start to think about the very successful shops out th…

Started by John Millstead

20 Jul 9, 2012
Reply by John P

Thump Coffee

Artisan quality coffee, including seasonal varietals expertly prepared using French press, drip and espresso methods.  Killer non-coffee be…

Started by Mark Christopher Olsen

0 Apr 11, 2012

I need help with choosing a coffee shop name

I'm in the process of starting up my first drive through coffee shop and can't pick a name for the life of me. I was hoping I could get som…

Started by Michelle

9 Mar 14, 2012
Reply by stephanie crocker

Espresso bar layout

This question may seem rudimentary, but I am curious what everyone's espresso bar layout looks like.  I am in the process of designing a la…

Started by Paradise Coffee

13 Mar 8, 2012
Reply by Jay Caragay

Maggie's Buns

Opened 15 years ago by Maggie Pike and her family, Maggie's Buns offers an eclectic place to go and drink coffee, gab with the locals, and…

Started by Carin Pike

0 Feb 17, 2012

Advice for Setting up Chart of Accounts (categories in Quickbooks)

I'm a new coffee shop owner and am setting myself up in Quickbooks.  I'm looking for advice on the categories (classifications) that are es…

Started by Adroc

1 Jan 23, 2012
Reply by Albert Barneto

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service