All Discussions Tagged 'maker' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

3 GROUP SLAYER V2 ESPRESSO MACHINE

3 GROUP SLAYER V2 ESPRESSO MACHINE – 14 750 $ Mission, Calgary GROUP SLAYER V2 ESPRESSO MACHINEPRICE FOR NEW ONE 23,000 USDOUR PRICE - 14,7…

Started by Lukas Dolezal

0 Feb 21, 2018

For the coffee drinker, not the coffee lover

I want to get my boyfriend a new coffee maker for Christmas. His is all nasty and dirty and he doesn't even know how awful it is. Here's th…

Started by Ann

4 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Mike McGinness

how to buy siphon coffee maker in UK

On line there is no answer were to buy balancing siphon coffee maker I need few for store in Croatia and coming to England to visit help me…

Started by Domagoj Trusic

8 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Cuppa Enterprise

Coffee Shop Equipments for Sale – Coffeehouse Closing in East Atlanta

The coffeehouse will be closing at the end of this month. I'm looking for buyers for all equipments and fixtures. Here are the major equipm…

Started by Ivy Yuqing

12 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by John Elford

Faema E61 Legend Espresso Machine

Faema E61 Legend Semiautomatic Commercial Espresso and Cappuccino Machine (View More Here) Originally launched in 1961, this evergreen con…

Started by Shaun N.

4 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by David Barber

Giving away OTTO - the new Australian coffee maker - need some critical readers

Please head over here - http://www.coffeecrew.com/otto Check out the 12 stories. Vote for your favorite according to the instructions. I w…

Started by Colin Newell

0 Aug 5, 2009

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service