All Discussions Tagged 'USBC' (15)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

No more regional competitions : Latest news from the SCAA

It appears that there is no discussion taking place in the Barista Exchange about the latest upset involving the SCAA's decision to pull th…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Jul 8, 2015
Reply by John P

SW USBC - More competitors than any other region?

Hello, fellow baristas. I would like to start a discussion about the SW competition coming up in less than a month, in order to perhaps see…

Started by Macallie Atkinson

1 Mar 9, 2012
Reply by Andy Kwon

The barista world meets the culinary world

I'm writing an article for a popular beverage publication on the topic of "Baristas Embracing the Culinary World" or something to that degr…

Started by Jason Burton

5 May 28, 2010
Reply by Jason Burton

2010 USBC Finalist Results

6th - Mike Marquard, Kaldi's Coffee Company (St. Louis, MO)5th - Charles Babinski, Intelligentsia (Chicago, IL)4th - Sara Peterson, Verve C…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

1 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Brady

2010 USBC Semi-Finalist List

Thanks to sprudge.com They were the only ones to post this that I could find, so I thought I would re-post. See the original post at http:/…

Started by Aaron Duckworth

3 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Brady

What the . . .

I love Peet's. In a lot of ways, Peet's is like our older brother. Roasting specialty coffee, prepared by dedicated baristas, a focus on qu…

Started by Lorenzo Perkins

6 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by nik orosi

NEW USBC WEBSITE COMING SOON - usbaristachampionship.org

I got an email from Marcus Boni who wanted everyone to know that they are literally days away from launching a new usbaristachampionship.or…

Started by Matt Milletto

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Jay Caragay

Barista 80's Prom Photos - Order Prints

UPDATE: The full "photo booth" gallery is now up for the barista prom. You can view them on the photographers website at: http://holkphoto.…

Started by Matt Milletto

5 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by Matt Milletto

Post USBC discussion, etc.

I had to work all weekend and didn't get to watch the live-feed as much as I wanted to, so I have been searching around a lot recently tryi…

Started by Bryan Wray

1 Mar 10, 2009
Reply by Jesse -D->

USBC Dining Guide—via Portland Food & Drink

Hey everyone, if you're in Portland for the USBC, check out Food Dude's guide to dining in Portland on a barista budget.

Started by Tim

1 Mar 5, 2009
Reply by Daniel Gunter

RSS

Barista Exchange Partners

Barista Exchange Friends

Keep Barista Exchange Free

Are you enjoying Barista Exchange? Is it helping you promote your business and helping you network in this great industry? Donate today to keep it free to all members. Supporters can join the "Supporters Group" with a donation. Thanks!

Clicky Web Analytics

© 2024   Created by Matt Milletto.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service